Skip to main content

Who's That Pokémon?: Accelgor

 Who's That Pokémon? It is Accelgor!

Accelgor is a Bug-type Pokémon known as the "Shell Out Pokémon", and is the evulotion of Shelmet. How you get Shelmet to evolve into Accelgor is by trading or simply catching it in the wild. You can find it in, for example, Kalos (in the mountains) and Unova. It was unavailable prior to Generation V though. When Accelgor comes out of its shell, it is very fast and moves in the same speed as a ninja. It goes back in its shell to avoid dehydration.

Accelgor is not immune to any Type, but is Resistant to Fighting-, Ground- and Grasstypes. Weak against Flying-, Rock- and Firetypes.

All moves that Accelgor can learn is Final Gambit, Power Swap, Leech Life, Acid Spray, Double Team, Quick Attack, Struggle Bug, Mega Drain, Swift, Me First, Agility, Giga Drain, U-turn, Bug Buzz and Recover.

I rarely use Bug-type Pokémon, and I've actually never used Accelgor, so I cannot say whether it is a "good or bad" Pokémon. Considering its strengths and weaknesses, I'd say this one is an average one, but give it a try in battle to test it out! Maybe Accelgor will surprise you with its strategies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Black-Haired Woman: Chiyuki

For this Character of the Week , I chose my favourite female protagonist ever. However, there will be heavy spoilers in this one, so beware if you have not seen the anime Death Parade yet! Her name in the anime is never revealed until the very end, and she has black hair with a tiny white strand on the right side, so she has always been known as The Black-Haired Woman (or, in Japanese, 黒髪の女 [Kurokami no Onna]). To fans, she is sometimes referred to as Onna , which means "woman" in Japanese. Her real name is Chiyuki , though her surname is unknown. The series followed Decim , the main character and the bartender of Quindecim , but the way Decim judges souls changes completely and the story makes a turn when the mysterious woman shows up at the bar. As she has no idea how or why she came there, she became Decim´s assistant at the bar and started helping him with the lost souls that comes frequently to the place, just like the black-haired woman. When you die, you arriv...

Corpse Party & Sachiko Shinozaki

Before starting with the Character of the Week, I would like to give background because I absolutely LOVE Corpse Party. It is so unique and, when I discovered it, unlike anything I had seen before! So, what is it? Corpse Party (in Japanese, コープスパーティー Kōpusu Pātī ) is a series of several things; Video games, anime OVA, manga works, drama CDs and live action films. I cannot go over every part of CP, that would be way too long of a blog post so I´ll be mostly talking about the games. This is the history & what it says on the official Fandom Wiki: "On April 22nd 1996, an adventure game called CORPSE-PARTY was published in the Spring 1996 edition of LOGIN Sofcom No.6 . It was made by a 22-year-old college student by the name of Makoto Kedouin , who typically stylizes his surname as Kedwin. On February 26th 1997, Kedwin won the grand prize in the Second Annual ASCII ENTERTAINMENT competition, netting him 5 million yen. It´d be nine years before the world saw Corpse Part...

Darling In The FranXX: 02

Today's "Character of the Week", I decided to include one of the main characters from the anime Darling In The FranXX, a short anime I really fancy. I will be talking about none other than Zero Two, or 002, the main heroine and the deuteragonist. Darling in the FranXX is a short (It has 1 season containing 24 episodes) Sci-Fi, Mecha, Action & Romance anime that premiered in winter 2018, airing from January 13th to July 7th 2018. Very well, onto the description: "In the distant future, humanity has been driven to near-extinction by giant beasts known as Klaxosaurs, forcing the surviving humans to take refuge in massive fortress cities called Plantations. Children raised here are trained to pilot giant mechas known as FranXX—the only weapons known to be effective against the Klaxosaurs - in boy-girl pairs. Bred for the sole purpose of piloting these machines, these children know nothing of the outside world and are only able to prove their existence by ...